10 things I'm Thankful For

Yes, this post is probably going to get a little sappy. Be prepared. Number one thing I'm thankful for is my hubby and my marriage, which counts as one. He's a wonderful husband and daddy and I wouldn't trade him for anything! (Some days I swear I'd trade him for a dog, but those aren't very often!)
Second, I'm thankful for my children. They can be trying sometimes, but I love them to pieces and couldn't imagine life without them.
I am extremely thankful for my faith in God. I'm not a faithful church goer, but without my faith, I can tell you honestly, I would not be here today.
Our extended family. On both sides, we have a great family!
Our home. It's not huge, but we love it!
My animals. I don't think a home is really a home without pets. They bring a special kind of love to the family. (No, not including Icky Thing. I still don't like him)


Silly things that are my favorites, like chocolate, coffee and wine. These are not vital to life, but they sure do make it better!


Our freedom and the troops that fight for it. We found out a friend of ours' son is being deployed next month to Afghanistan and we are already praying for him and all the troops who are all around the world fighting to keep our country safe.
I am extremely thankful that we are all healthy. I thank God every morning that all my kids and my hubby are healthy and happy. It's a wonderful blessing.
You! I am thankful for each and every reader who keeps coming back to read my ramblings here on the Chaos! This blog has been getting bigger every day and I am having so much fun with it. Thank you so much!




Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with sappy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just figured a warning was called for! =) I'm not usually sappy!

      Delete
  2. I love your list! I am thankful for so many things and narrowing it down to a list is so hard but you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!