Kroger is Changing Coupon Policy!
I was reading this over on My Litter who keeps up with all the coupon policies at most stores. Big changes are coming to Kroger's coupon policy at the end of the month. She said that there isn't anything official out yet, just an internal memo to the managers, but if they are true, this is big! Here are the major points-
What I'm afraid of is that there will be the people out there who abuse this. Kroger used to have the double coupons and sometimes even triple, but they took that away because people were abusing it. And they aren't encouraging the expired coupons, they are just saying if you happen to have one that is in there that's expired, it won't stop your checkout. I may have to start shopping at Kroger more often!
- No Limit on coupons.
- Customer buys the item, they take the coupon.
- Stay consistent with the policy, take all legitimate coupons.
- Don’t look for expiration dates, the store will get credit.
- Kroger will accept competitor Catalina Manufacturer coupons.
- Kroger will accept competitor manufacturer coupons.
What I'm afraid of is that there will be the people out there who abuse this. Kroger used to have the double coupons and sometimes even triple, but they took that away because people were abusing it. And they aren't encouraging the expired coupons, they are just saying if you happen to have one that is in there that's expired, it won't stop your checkout. I may have to start shopping at Kroger more often!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!