Adovia Facial Moisturizer Review!

 
May contain affiliate links

The wonderful people at Adovia shipped me this Moisturizing Day Cream to try out. Now, if you are a regular reader, you will remember that I have tried their Deep Conditioner and their Exfoliating Facial Salts too. The big thing with all the products from them is that one of the ingredients is Dead Sea Salt, which I love. This cream also has Aloe and Chamomile in it too. I really liked this cream, but my skin didn't! I liked it because it's a nice, thick cream and it absorbs quickly. There is minimal scent to it, nothing overpowering, which I like. But, I have really weird combination skin. Some places flake like there's no tomorrow and other spots get so oily, it's not even funny.  So, for some reason, my oily spots did not like this cream and I broke out. I really hate still having acne at my age, but it's there! My oldest daughter tried it and she loves it! Her skin hasn't broken out, and looks fabulous! It says it's for all skin types, just not mine! I would recommend this to anyone without weird combination skin! It also says that it's good as a makeup base, which I agree. My makeup did seem to go on smoother after I used it. Go here to get yours! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I love to take care of my skin and face. So, might have to try this product out, since you mentioned it is for all skin type. I will have to try it as a great makeup base. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloe and chamomile are so soothing. I have to be careful of products with heavy scents due to my allergies so I'm glad to hear this cream is lightly scented. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything with dead sea salt. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older, I realize how important natural ingredients are for skin. Great share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!