Today....

this was my car. Why was my car filled to the brim, you might ask? Well, that's because Izzie has officially moved home. Her semester is over and her exams are done. She is officially a college sophomore! God, I'm old. So I went over and took one load of crap, oh, sorry, I mean stuff, and she brought the other. Why is it always more stuff comes back than goes out? I don't get it. But, it's a good thing she moved back because this week is Bubby's tournament week in baseball and I thought we were going to have only 2 games this week and it's actually 4. So she is going to be my backup tomorrow night because I'm taking Doodle to her L'Alliance Francaise awards. She's up for an award French essay she wrote! So excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!