Smart for Life Review and Giveaway!
The great people over on Smartforlife were nice enough to send me some of their cookies from their cookie diet to try. In my package I received Banana Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Caramel Almond, Cranberry, Irresistible Winner Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Irresistible Winner Peanut Butter Cookie. I have tried most of them and there weren't any I didn't like! I think my favorite was the Irresistible Winner Chocolate Chip Cookie because it was covered in chocolate too. Can't have too much chocolate. And they are all under 200 calories and really high in protein. And their idea is "Eat a Cookie Skip a Serving". These made me full for a long time. I would eat one in the morning with my coffee and I wouldn't get hungry until around 3 pm. And then I wasn't starving. And it didn't feel like I was depriving myself at all. It felt more like an indulgence since it is a cookie.
Now for the fun part. Smart for Life is having a giveaway! You could win 399$ in free products and 30 minutes of free coaching. All you have to do is sign through the link below! Good luck!
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/d9fd8f6/"; rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!