I did it!

I went to the gym! The stars all aligned and me and my sister in law finally got to go together! No snow, no ice, no sickness! All we did was the treadmill today but I really enjoyed it and I kept up! We have a date to go on Tuesday and this time she's putting me on the elliptical. She promised that if I push through the first 20 minutes, the feeling that I am going to die will pass! =) I told Hubby that I am going to sign up and get my own membership so the girls can go with me too. And he can go with me when he's home. Oooh, and the best part was that we took a turn in the massage chairs. Those are fantastic! The best part of the whole work out!

Comments

  1. Um wow, massage chairs? what gym is this?! I need to find a gym here with those lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planet Fitness! It's at our mall here. And yeah, those are really nice after you've tortured yourself! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!