Pilates-Another Word for Satan

I thought this pic was cute for discussing exercise. I had posted before I was going to start going to the gym with my sister in law. Well, because of schedules and inclement weather, that hasn't happened. So, in an effort to get into shape, I stumbled upon a website that I have come to believe is run by demons called Fitness Blender. It has thousands of free exercise videos and you can choose from varying skill levels and what kinds of exercises you want to do and even what areas you want to target. I really do like it because I can do a different exercise each day and not get bored. Well, yesterday I decided to do Pilates. Pilates is evil. But, not as evil as the Tabata exercise I did today. It was the kind where you do 2 different exercises for 20 seconds each and then you get a 10 second rest. This may not sound like a lot of time, but when your abs are screaming at you in agony, those 20 seconds are a lifetime! I must say since I started, I have noticed I am not as winded and I do feel marginally better after the pain goes away. My friend Lindsey exercises all the time and she keeps telling me that it does get easier. I think she's a liar and in on the conspiracy. I will keep you posted on my slow but steady progress. Is anyone else torturing themselves like me? Let me know! We can commiserate about our pain!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be warned, you will discover muscles you didn't know you had and have pains in places you shouldn't! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!