My shopping today!

I had such a good shopping day! This was from the first stop today at the Dollar Tree. They have these adorable little metal stakes for your garden and I had gotten the cow and pig a few weeks ago and today they had a new shipment in and I got a snail and a butterfly. They are adorable. Then we went to Goodwill, my favoritest store in the whole world!
I got 2 pillowcases that have pink roses and crocheted trim and they were 1$ for both. I found Bubby a Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt which he has been wanting for ever and I didn't pay 40$ for it! I paid 2$! Then I found me a pretty blue sundress. I am determined to have enough dresses this summer that I don't have to wear pants! It's a good goal. Then-
I hit Kroger for the breakfast deal and got all this for 5$! I had a coupon for 1$ off 3 Big G cereals and since the Big G were included in the buy 3 get free milk deal, I was so happy! I am so stocked up on cereal! It was such a great shopping day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!