Insanity at it's finest!
As you know, this is my darling family. Ain't we cute? This week has already been absolutely insane and it's only Tuesday! First, Hubby took half of yesterday and today off and he's been lost in his shed working on 4 wheelers and such, my oldest has spring break this week from college so she's home which brings craziness of it's own brand to the mix, Doodle has started her athletic training course after school on top of driving range plus she is in a dodgeball tournament tonight at the high school. (They do it every year to help raise money for the athletic program and it's so much fun! All the clubs and sports teams make up their dodgeball teams and compete against each other in a double elimination tournament. You just have to be careful where you sit. I took a ball in the eye last year!)
AND Bubby started baseball so we now have practice twice a week. And it's my dad's birthday this week and I have no idea what to get him. Oh, and I almost forgot, Hubby is leaving sometime to go to Washington state for a few days for work. Which I'm kind of worried about because he hasn't been sent to Washington since 2001. He had been sent there right before 9/11 and got stuck in Seattle when the airports got shut down. A 2 week trip turned into almost a month and a half. I'm praying for a smooth trip this time. But, that's why it's been a little quiet around the blog. I promise when things settle, which they should here toward the end of the week, I will have lots and lots more posted!
AND Bubby started baseball so we now have practice twice a week. And it's my dad's birthday this week and I have no idea what to get him. Oh, and I almost forgot, Hubby is leaving sometime to go to Washington state for a few days for work. Which I'm kind of worried about because he hasn't been sent to Washington since 2001. He had been sent there right before 9/11 and got stuck in Seattle when the airports got shut down. A 2 week trip turned into almost a month and a half. I'm praying for a smooth trip this time. But, that's why it's been a little quiet around the blog. I promise when things settle, which they should here toward the end of the week, I will have lots and lots more posted!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!