I thought I lived in the South...
Schools are closed again! We have missed so much time this year that they are tacking an extra 15 minutes onto the days now! And then we get a snow/ice storm yesterday that is still going on today. This is ridiculous! I can't remember the last winter we had like this and I have lived here over 20 years now. It just won't quit! Doodle is mad because she was supposed to work the opening day of softball and baseball today as athletic trainer. Bubby is quite happy. Any school that he can miss without being sick, he'll take. Right now, he's eating his Cocoa Puffs and watching Randy Cunningham Ninth Grade Ninja. And Izzie made it back to college before the storm moved in so she's happy because she's back with her friends. The first day of spring is this week! I see no spring! Who else is sick of this winter? And is ready for warm?

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!