I am one unhappy mama....UPDATE

Update: They are home! We went and got them about 1:30 and the offices were packed with other parents who were doing the same thing. The roads have been cleared better now, but I'm still happy we went and got them. I'm a happy mama now! 

This is my front yard and the road in front of my house right now. The snow is still coming down heavily. Where are my children you ask? IN SCHOOL! Some idiot didn't close schools. So even though it had already started snowing this morning when the buses picked the kids up, they stayed open. I am not happy. Not even a little bit. We have decided to go pick our kids up early so I'm not freaking out come this evening. I understand that we have missed a lot of school this year due to weather and that they were trying to make up the hours and such. But, I'm sorry, where we live is not equipped to handle snow or ice. People down here are not used to driving in it and a plow has not even come down our road. And I don't know what they are going to do this evening if it does not stop soon. I am so angry about this. Thankfully, Hubby is home and he knows how to drive in snow so we will be able to go get them soon. I will breathe a whole lot easier in about an hour when I have them home where I can see them. I just had to vent. Here endeth the venting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!