This is what I've found... UPDATE
Update: Also if you find a price on petco.com that's better than what they have in store, they will price match. And if it's within a few dollars, you don't have to prove it. They did that for me yesterday on the light bulb.
We just got a Petco in Lynchburg about a year ago, I believe. We also have a Petsmart, which don't get me wrong, I go there more often for crickets for the Icky Thing because they are closer. But, I have noticed with anything else, the prices at Petco are way better. In my journey learning how to take care of the Icky Thing, aka Rango the Water Dragon, I have compared prices of the light bulbs that he needs. Water dragons need 3 different light bulbs. 2 for daytime, one for night time. The first one that blew a few months ago, I was price checking them online before I went. Petco had them for 23$ and Petsmart's price was 34$ which is a considerable difference. Then today I was looking because his day heating bulb blew and Petco had the best price again! They had it for 8$ and Petsmart had it for 12 or 13$! Don't get me wrong, I still like Petsmart but for the prices, I recommend Petco. I haven't tried Petco's grooming salon for Kojack yet, so I don't know about those prices but I have heard they are comparable. Have you compared between stores? What kind of price differences have you found?
We just got a Petco in Lynchburg about a year ago, I believe. We also have a Petsmart, which don't get me wrong, I go there more often for crickets for the Icky Thing because they are closer. But, I have noticed with anything else, the prices at Petco are way better. In my journey learning how to take care of the Icky Thing, aka Rango the Water Dragon, I have compared prices of the light bulbs that he needs. Water dragons need 3 different light bulbs. 2 for daytime, one for night time. The first one that blew a few months ago, I was price checking them online before I went. Petco had them for 23$ and Petsmart's price was 34$ which is a considerable difference. Then today I was looking because his day heating bulb blew and Petco had the best price again! They had it for 8$ and Petsmart had it for 12 or 13$! Don't get me wrong, I still like Petsmart but for the prices, I recommend Petco. I haven't tried Petco's grooming salon for Kojack yet, so I don't know about those prices but I have heard they are comparable. Have you compared between stores? What kind of price differences have you found?

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!