Something all College Moms need to send
My daughter's roommate and best friend came over today and brought it to my attention that they had no cleaning supplies in their dorm room. This had never occurred to me to send with them. I don't know why it hadn't. So, I got to thinking what would be the most cost effective cleaning supplies to give them since they are both poor. I came up with these. Pourable Pine Sol, a reusable spray bottle to pour the Pine Sol and water in for use on tables, walls, etc. A bottle of vinegar to use with another spray bottle for mirrors and windows and an old towel cut into small rags so they don't have to buy paper towels. Now, they are completely prepared! When Doodle goes to college, I swear, I am going to know everything that she will need!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!