I really am a lucky girl!
How the man can still surprise me after all this time is amazing. Hubby is out of town for work and I knew he was going to miss Valentine's. I told him before he left that we would celebrate when he gets home, but if he didn't come home with a big box of Whitman's, my favorite kind of chocolate, he was going to be in big big trouble. Well, this morning, I woke up to the phone ringing at 7 and it was him texting "Happy Valentine's Day!" I turned around in the kitchen and he had gotten Doodle in on the surprise and had gone shopping before he left. She had gotten up before me and lay these presents in front of the coffee maker where I was sure to find it. Isn't he the sweetest husband ever? I'm so lucky to have him and Doodle who thoroughly enjoyed being in on it! He also signed the card "Best Husband Ever", so I guess he knows how wonderful he is but I just wanted to share with everyone how much I really love that man!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!