Great shopping trip!

I just had to share about my shopping trip yesterday! I went to Target to get my doggie some food. He likes the new Kibbles and Bits American Grill which only Target carries so far. Well, I was going to just get the little bag to tide him over until grocery day and they had one bag left that had a 1$ off coupon on it! We all know I love coupons! So I got his food for 4$! I then had to get crickets for the icky thing but decided to stop at Kmart afterwards to look for laundry soap. I knew I had some points on my rewards card. They had the BIG box of Arm and Hammer Oxy powder, 160 load, on sale for 11$. I had over 1$ on my rewards card so I got the huge box for under 10$! THEN, I had 2 coupons from Bath and Body Works that I had gotten in the mail, (You must sign up for the mailing list!) One was for 20% off my entire purchase and 1 was for a free hand sanitizer. I needed a new Wallflower for my room, so I got one of those and then I got Doodle Berry Paris hand sanitizer since she is in love with anything french. Total, 3.20! And THEN, I decided I wanted a sub for lunch and had points on my Subway card so I got a FREE 6 inch sub! I was so excited! If you haven't signed up yet, go here for the shop your way rewards. That is good for Sears or Kmart. And then go sign up with Bath and Body Works to get the coupons in the mail. They only come every couple of months but there is usually at least one freebie in there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!