Look What Hubby Bought!
We have been talking about getting one of these for a very long time. Yesterday, he and Bubby went shopping by themselves and came home with this and a bunch of ingredients. The main reason we want one is to make jerky because everyone in this house eats a lot of it! I really like this one. It's easy to use and doesn't make a lot of noise. I did giggle because we had it going last night and I kept thinking I left the fan over the stove on. But we made banana chips!
I really like trail mix and this taste way better than the ones in store bought mixes. I will post when we get some jerky done! The kids are hoping we do deer jerky. Friends of the girls have brought deer jerky to school and I hear it's better than beef jerky. With how many racks are in the dehydrator, we can do both at the same time!
I really like trail mix and this taste way better than the ones in store bought mixes. I will post when we get some jerky done! The kids are hoping we do deer jerky. Friends of the girls have brought deer jerky to school and I hear it's better than beef jerky. With how many racks are in the dehydrator, we can do both at the same time!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!