A-Rx Weight Loss Review
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received this to try and though I haven't seen any major weight loss, I did lose about 4-5 pounds with no side effects. You just take 1 pill in the morning and it helps to suppress your appetite throughout the day. I did notice that I wasn't as hungry throughout the day and when I did eat, I got full faster. And I was impressed with how there was not any jitters or major side effects like I have noticed with other products. I think that if you are looking to lose a substantial amount of weight, this would be helpful in the long run. I recommend trying this product!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!