Calling All Bloggers!! #Markerly
I am a member of Markerly, which is a blogging network who matches bloggers with brands, so the brands can reach their target audiences and get more people to know about their products. They are a great network to work with! And they are always looking for new bloggers! Sign up is easy! And as soon as you sign up, they begin matching you with brands that your audience would be interested in. This is a great way to get new products free for you to try, like wine from companies like Last Bottle Wines and Invino or cool earbuds from Jaybird or you can work with brands like Levi's, Super Bowl, TruMoo, eMeals etc. Markerly's network is open to anybody to join that has over 10,000 page views a month or an average of 3 comments per post.Markerly is very focused on quality blog posts and bloggers that have engaged audiences.
Influencer marketing is a great way for brands to connect with bloggers
and their audiences to sell more products and gain awareness. And it's fun to try the new products and then give my opinion on it! And I think it's great that they match the brands to my audience so I don't have to be researching and digging to find the ones that I think my audience would like! Markerly is different than other influencer marketing platforms I've worked with and their blogging network focuses on quality and authenticity. They are easy to work with and give you all the tools that you need to make your posts. Markerly is a full-service managed network with 24/7 blogger support and
when you do a sponsored post with them, you are paid within 48 hours of
the post going live!
I am relatively new to blogging and networks and such, being that I just started this blog less than a year ago. I have learned as I go and let me say, HTML code is not easy to decipher! But, with the tools that Markerly give me with each post, I have had no problem whatsoever creating my posts! And if I get stuck, their 24/7 support is always there to help me, even when I'm sure my questions are elementary!
So, if you are a blogger with over 10,000 page views a month or an average of 3 comments per post, and are interested in trying new products and giving your opinion, be sure to check out Markerly and join!
This post may contain affiliate links



Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!