A Laundry Tip

I thought that picture was adorable. But, I wanted to share what my best friend, Lindsey, was telling me yesterday. Her hubby, Harry, works for a high end appliance business and has become quite knowledgeable in all things appliance related. Well, for Christmas, he gave Lindsey a really high quality washing machine which was just delivered yesterday. Boy, was she excited. I told her that we need to get out more with how excited we get over appliances. But, I'm missing my point. He was telling her that with washing machines, you should only use powder detergent. That if you use liquid, the residue builds up and cut the life span of your washing machine. I had never heard that! I asked if that was just the newer ones, since I know the HE machines and front loaders have many more things you have to do, but she said no, it's all washing machines. I have noticed I like how powdered detergents clean better than the liquid but I didn't know that I could be harming my machine! So that's my tip for the day to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!