How to help a cough

I didn't believe this when a friend of mine told me about it a few years ago but I have tried it and it really works. It just sounds really strange. Everyone has VapoRub in their house. If you have kids, you have VapoRub. When you have a bad cough, you take it and slather it on the bottom of your feet. Yep, I said feet. Then you put socks on. Then go to bed. This will stop your cough completely. I don't know how it works, but it does. I had a terrible cough last year and couldn't find any relief at bedtime. Every time I would lie down, I would cough. I gave up and tried this trick since the medicine I was taking wasn't doing anything. Within a few minutes of laying down, I noticed there wasn't any cough. It works on the kiddos too. You would think it wouldn't since you can't really smell the vapors since it's on your feet. But it really does work! Try it next time you have a cold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!