Food Lion!

I had another great Food Lion trip today! They have a ton of B1G1 free deals this week. I got Arm and Hammer B1G1, Gold Medal flour B1G1, Cheez it B1G1, (also any Cheezits.) Cheetos and Fritos were B1G1, and they had chuck roast on sale for 2.99 a pound! My budget is usually 150$ a week and when Hubby is out of town, I just get 150 out of the bank for groceries. This week, the total came out to 149.52! Man, am I good or what? There were more B1G1's but I can't remember them all. But I saved almost 45$ with just my MVP card. I didn't have many coupons this week since I stopped getting the Sunday paper. But, I still got everything on my list and some things I didn't need but couldn't pass up the deals like the flour. Go check out your Food Lion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!