Thanksgiving!
So, today I am making up my grocery list and it has all the Thanksgiving goodies on it! We are having dinner at my in laws house and then going for dessert at my dad's. So I don't have to cook the entire dinner, which is nice. My sister in law is cooking sides and a dessert and my mom in law is making some stuff. So here's what I am making- turkey (my favorite part of the entire dinner!), deviled eggs (you can read the story behind those here.), pumpkin pie, and we decided on a pound cake because Doodle is addicted to it! I am thinking of doing mashed potatoes too. And I know we need to get green beans because my niece is addicted to those! And I found an easy fudge recipe that I may make an attempt at for my mother in law. I have tried to make fudge in the past with recipes where you cook it in a double boiler and it just never turns out good. For some reason, it never hardens. But the easy recipe I found on Very Best Baking you only have to melt the chocolate chips, no double boiler, no candy thermometer. I figure I can't mess that one up. What are you cooking this year? Do you do the whole dinner by yourself or do you split like me? Let me know in the comments! I would love to see recipes too!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!