Oh my goodness! I love this cleaner!

 I don't know how good you can see it, since my camera didn't pick it up good, but this is my marked up wall. This wall is right as you walk in my front door and used to have my loveseat in front of it. But since I LOVE Christmas and decided to put the tree up early, I wanted to put the tree here. When I moved the loveseat, the marks were really visible and looked terrible. I know I have mentioned the Blue Dawn/Hydrogen Peroxide combo cleaner on here before. I thought it was just good for carpets and clothing. Boy, I was wrong. These marks wouldn't come off even with a Magic Eraser! I decided to try the Dawn/Hydrogen combo and this is what it looks like now-
WOW! This is really the magic cleaner. It didn't hurt the paint, and it took minimal scrubbing. If you haven't tried this, you must! I'm not sure what the ratio is supposed to be, but I just squirted a little Dawn in a bowl; maybe a half dollar's worth. Then I poured about a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of peroxide in and mixed. That's it! I'm just so tickled over this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!