Keep Watch on These Black Friday Ads!

Wow! These sales are really heating up! And we still have a week until the official day! The easiest way to keep up with all these sales I have found is to sign up and get emails from BFAds. Walmart is having a pre-Black Friday sale today with prices matching their Black Friday prices on over 100 products. And I just read in an email from BFAds, that Target and Amazon are matching some of the prices, like on Skylanders Swap starter packs and Disney Infinity starter packs for 37$! Also Amazon on Sunday, is going to have a Pre Black Friday sale starting at 12 am going all week. With things like the new Call of Duty Ghosts for 39.95! So, go over to BFAds to keep up with all of these fantastic bargains. And go check out Walmart since they have the first sale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!