I survived! Review of Black Friday!

This was my most prized purchase of the day. My sister in law and I went shopping Thanksgiving night with Doodle and then we got up and went shopping at 6 am on Friday. We had just left Toys R Us and I had looked at this and was shocked at the 45$ tag on it. We went across the parking lot to Ollie's and were just kind of perusing the store when I spotted it and I did the happy dance in the store because it was only 20$! If you don't know what Ollie's is, it's a discount closeout store where they have stuff from other stores that they got rid of and usually the prices there are wonderful! Even the cashier laughed at me because I was so excited!
I was really impressed with Black Friday this year. Last year, I didn't find hardly anything, but this year I did. I would list all of the finds, but my teenage daughters may sneak a peek so I am just listing the best ones I got for Bubby who doesn't read this blog! At Target, my sister in law got one of the comforters that was on sale for 35$ from 60$. Which I have to say, I was really liking Target. They were on top of everything. The line outside snaked around the building into the parking lot but they had everyone in order. And even inside, we thought we were going to be in line for hours, but they had it where even though we started at the back of the store, we were out of there in less than 25 minutes. And no fights, no mishaps, nothing! I've never seen such a quiet Black Friday. We usually see at least one throw down. Doodle was disappointed since this was the first time she got to go with me!
The other thing I was proud of was I got the Pirate Ship playset at Toys R Us for Bubby that was normally 50$ and I got it for 25$.
He's gonna love it since it has cannons with it! Oh, and Thanksgiving morning, when I got up to put the turkey in, I decided to check Amazon since we wanted to get Call of Duty Ghosts as a present but I will not pay 60$ for it. I scored it for 40$! I was soooo excited! What did you score this Black Friday? Or are you waiting for Cyber Monday? Tell me in the comments, I love to hear the stories!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!