Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and everyone eats till they pop! I will be quiet tomorrow since we are going to be enjoying our family. So I wanted to make sure to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for? This year I have a new thing to add to the list of things I am-my readers! When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone would want to read my ramblings but this blog has been growing in leaps and bounds and I have to say thank you to all of you!

So go enjoy your families, your turkeys and your pies! I will be back Friday with news of what I snatch up! I want to hear what you all grab on Black Friday too!

Comments

  1. great post! I like the pictures. What is a SAHM?
    will comment back - http://www.oldfashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A SAHM is just short for Stay At Home Mom. It's just easier to write!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!