A Miracle Cleaning Solution!

I know this has been on Pinterest a long time but I thought it was worth sharing. I have used this solution on numerous occasions and it works on just about anything! And doesn't hurt fabrics! I swear blue Dawn is the miracle cleaner! You simply use 1 part blue Dawn to 2 parts hydrogen peroxide. I add a little bit of water to it too. Simply pour it on the stain, scrub and voila! I've used it on couches, rugs, carpet, clothes, you name it. I have seen where others have added baking soda to the mix for added scrubbing power. I would think also for the added odor removal. This even works on red dirt stains, which we have a lot of here! Keep this in your cleaning arsenal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!