Have I mentioned my love of Goodwill?
I redid my kitchen back in May, before my daughter's graduation. It used to be blue and green. As you can see, I did it in pink and off white, which I'm totally in love with. But the area above my sink, above, and my stove, below-
was bare. I had some metal trays that my mother in law had given me up there before I repainted but I wanted something different and more country. That's where Goodwill came in! I found the middle heart basket in the top picture about 3 weeks ago for .50. It was perfect. So I kept looking every time I went to Goodwill or DAV or any resale store. I found the last piece today and all together spent 2.25! I was just so tickled with how it turned out!
was bare. I had some metal trays that my mother in law had given me up there before I repainted but I wanted something different and more country. That's where Goodwill came in! I found the middle heart basket in the top picture about 3 weeks ago for .50. It was perfect. So I kept looking every time I went to Goodwill or DAV or any resale store. I found the last piece today and all together spent 2.25! I was just so tickled with how it turned out!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!