Wisk Deep Clean Review
I tried this out today after receiving it yesterday in the mail from Smiley360. I have lots of laundry to do. With 3 kids, 1 in college soccer and a little boy, and a husband, there is usually at least 2 loads every other day. If I don't do laundry at least every other day, I would be taken over with clothes. The clothes came out looking great. All the smells were gone, even on the soccer player's clothes! (Which let me tell you, some of them are quite ripe when they come through!) The colors are bright and the whites were sparkling! I think this is a great product and I will continue to use it! This is available in your local supermarket or Walmart or Target!
I received this as a sample to review from Smiley360. I did not receive any monetary compensation nor was I paid for the positive review. These are my own opinions of the product and your experiences may differ, but this is my experience with this product. This is being disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!