My Bubby's Favorite Brownies
This is little man's favorite brownies. I actually got asked this week to buy cocoa to make these. I'm not sure where this recipe came from but I think it was from the Hershey's cocoa canister. I always cook it just under the time it says so they are gooey and more fudgelike. Expect the entire pan to be gone quickly. They will not last. I have been making these for years!
1 2/3 c sugar
3/4 c butter melted
2 T water
2 eggs
2 t vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
3/4 c cocoa
1/2 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
Heat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 pan. Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix well. Spread into pan. Bake 18-25 minutes. Enjoy!
1 2/3 c sugar
3/4 c butter melted
2 T water
2 eggs
2 t vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
3/4 c cocoa
1/2 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
Heat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 pan. Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix well. Spread into pan. Bake 18-25 minutes. Enjoy!
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!