Box Tops for Education


I wanted to take a minute and get everyone with children in school to sign up for this program! My kids' elementary school, which all 3 have gone through, has been signed up with them for a while now and the money that they raise from this program goes towards the library. These box tops come on all kinds of products now and it's so easy to just clip them and send them in. I believe the school gets like .10 per square but think about how many kids are in the school and if they all send these in, how quickly that adds up! Plus I love that Food Lion now has a program where you link your Food Lion card to Box Tops and when you buy certain products, it goes to the school of your choice. So go here-Boxtops4education- and make sure your school is signed up and start saving them today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!