For the Tummies!!

 We have a lot of stomach issues in this house.  BothBubby and Doodle have been to a stomach doctor before.  They never really were diagnosed with anything, but from time to time, their stomachs will be upset. I'm always looking for natural ways to relieve their symptoms. I was thrilled to find UpSpring Stomach Settle.  These little hard candy- like stomach reliever is all natural.  It contains ginger, spearmint, lemon and B6. It works for nausea, upset stomach,  indigestion, gas and motion sickness.  I tried one three other night when I had some indigestion and it tastes really good! I really liked it.  And it helped my stomach quickly.  I like you can give this at any age, as long as they are big enough to have hard candy.  You can find them on Amazon and Wal-Mart. Go check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts