On My Journey: Cataracts



Along with my entire family, I wear glasses.  I have for about 3 years now.  I had noticed about two months ago that my left eye was really bad.  I couldn't see anything out of it, just blurry blobs.  So,  I carried myself to the eye doctors, expecting to get a new prescription.  He dilated my eyes because my left eye failed all the tests.  Imagine my surprise when he tells me that at the age of 42, I have cataracts.  I couldn't believe it! He said this is extremely rare, but does happen.  I ended up leaving there with a referral to an eye surgeon instead of a prescription.  Now I'm waiting to go see the eye surgeon.  I'm a little nervous even though I know it's an easy,  routine surgery.  I will keep all you wonderful readers updated as this progresses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap