DIY Body Wrap

OK, this started as another one of those "Pinterest Experiments" to see if it would really work, and it actually did! I had read on Pinterest that you can do a body wrap at home wayyyy cheaper than at spas. All you need is lotion, plastic wrap and whatever body part you want to lose about .5 in on. Seriously. I did it on my stomach, because after 3 children, I have the "pooch". I hate the "pooch". I figured that this wouldn't hurt, so while Hubby was in Washington, I tried it. All you do is put lotion on the body part you are working on. It's preferable to have a lotion with something from the sea in it, like seaweed, kelp, etc, but not absolutely necessary. Put A LOT on. I mean to where it's not soaking in anymore. Then you wrap the body part in plastic wrap. You can either secure it with an ace bandage or do what I did and just tape it. Since I did it around my belly, I just taped it to itself and it stayed in place. Then you go to bed. When you wake up, your body part should be about half an inch smaller. What this does is help get rid of water weight. It'll draw it out during the night. And it didn't even bother me while I was asleep. Try it and see if you see a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

On My Journey: Cataracts