Lotus Trolley Bag!

**I received product in return for my 100% honest review. All opinions are my own!**

Oh, my goodness, am I excited to share this! I know a lot of people are trying to be more green and use reusable bags when they shop. I would like to but the thought of carrying all those bags with me is such a hassle, I just give up and get plastic. Introducing the Lotus Trolley Bag System. This is such an ingenious invention. It's 4 heavy duty reusable bags that attach to each other with handles to keep them upright in your basket. Just carry it with you as shown above, put your groceries up on the conveyor, open this up and put your groceries in! Easy peasy!
Here it is in use! There's even a cooler bag, an egg holder and wine holders in there! They come apart so you can easily use one at a time if you want to. And it cut down on the time it takes me to bring all the groceries in. Usually it takes me at least 5 or 6 trips back and forth to get the whole lot in, but I was done in 3 with these. Plus these held a week's worth with no problem at all. I like that the handles are big too so it can go over your shoulder. If you want to stop using plastic bags, you have got to get this system. Please check them out on their website, Facebook, and Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts