What Makes You Happy?

I was just thinking about little things that make me happy. I'm not talking about the major things like my husband, children, that sort of happiness. I mean the little silly things that bring a little bit of sunshine to your day. Like a brand new skein of yarn. Just looking at yarn makes me happy. The possibilities of what it could become are endless and I love that.
Or getting a snapchat from my husband, who isn't a fan of them. He'll send me them of what conveyor he's working on, or sometimes just of him. They always make me smile. Or when my oldest texts me that she misses me. They both know howto bring a smile to my face.
Getting a chance to sit and read a good book. I'm in the middle of Tituba, the Black Witch of Salem. Doodle had to read it for her summer class and suggested I read it. I highly recommend it. And I just finished the Handmaid's Tale. The book and the show are fabulous! That's another thing-finding a series you like. I just finished the second season of Handmaid's. Now I'm at a loss until next April. Any suggestions?
Let's not overlook animal kisses. Especially from a cat as stingy as ours. The dogs, on the other hand, are free with theirs. Ever try to be upset when getting kissees? You can't. It's impossible.
Or something as simple as getting into bed after a long day. The soft sheets and squishy pillow. What more could you need?
What little things make you happy? Chocolate? Coffee? Something your significant other does? Tell me! I think we all need to pay attention to the little things as well as the big ones sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts