Our Garden!

Who else has their garden all planted? Hunny and I have ours just about done, just need a few more seeds and plants. We have a few different kinds of tomatoes, including cherry, cucumbers, pole beans, hot peppers, green peppers and we are going to plant lettuce, radishes, squash and maybe some melon. We even finished the fence around it to keep the deer from having a buffet! They ate just about everything last year. As soon as a plant would get a bloom, they'd eat it. Hopefully, this year our plants are protected.
I'm really enjoying our little project. It's great together time. I could take less bugs, but that comes with the territory. I can't wait to see the fruits of our labor! And Hunny can't wait for the tomatoes. He is such a tomato snob. Very picky about them. I don't know how many bacon and mater sandwiches that man would eat if you let him.
I'll post pics when the harvest starts coming in. Let me know in the comments what all you have planted!

Comments

  1. This is the right webpage for anybody who really
    wants to find out about this topic. You understand
    so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).

    You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts