Let's Talk Litter!

**I received product in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. All opinions are my own**


Now I have never really thought about cat litter. I usually only buy the cheapest cat litter there is. I didn't care if it clumped, was clay, it didn't matter. Just as long as it kept the smell away. Because I don't care how cute your cat is, they stink. Bad. So, I was really interested to try this Fresh Step Triple Action Scented Cat Litter. I had tried to steer away from scented cat litters because I had found the cheap ones made the smell worse. This litter surprised me. Not only did it keep the smell away for the whole week, the scent didn't make the smell worse! It clumps very well. And easy clean up. It came right out of the box without having to beat the box all to hell. Kitty seemed to like it too. I think the smaller granules are easier on the paws. Overall, this was a win. I was happy and Kitty was happy. What more can you ask for? You can buy this on Chewy.com in a pack of 4 bags. It totals 42 lbs! (I had to get Bubby to carry it in for me lol) Go check it out for your little kitten!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts