For The Kitties!



**I received this product in return for my 100% honest review. All opinions are my own**

Now, I have seen these cat scratchers before and thought "How can cardboard hold up to a kitty scratching?" I have to say, I am impressed! Mishka went nuts for this! I think the catnip that comes with it helped, but she went to town scratching it and you can't even tell she did! There's no damage. Above is an action shot of her having fun on it. Plus this is double sided for it to last longer. It is also made out of recycled and recyclable cardboard. It's big enough for her to plop down and sleep on it too when she's worn out.  There literally isn't anything about this that didn't impress me! I was even impressed that the catnip is made in North America. If you have kitties, go grab one at Chewy.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts