Masterpan!

**I received product in exchange for my 100% honest review. All opinions are my own.**

This is so exciting! Introducing the MasterPan! Cook up to three different things all at the same time in the same pan! Isn't that fabulous?
I received one of each of their products to try out. There is the 3 section skillet, shown here, the 2 section skillet and the deep grill. I'm in love with all three products. They are made from 100% die cast aluminum so they conduct heat evenly and are nonstick. And we even tried bacon on these, which always sticks and had no problems. They are covered with Xylan which is PFOA free and chemical free so you are safe cooking. These are very sturdily built; I'm really impressed with the craftmanship. All three have a grill section, which is fabulous. (Obviously the deep grill is all grill section) There is also a heavy glass lid that fits all three that came with them (NOrmally sold separately) and I really like that too. Nice and thick, with a handle that doesn't get hot. All pieces are oven and dishwasher safe, which is important in my house. If it can't go in the dishwasher, I have to wash it and I hate that! The Bakelite handle on each is detachable because the handle is safe in the oven up to 350 for 30 minutes, but if you need to keep it in there longer, it comes off. I think that's so convenient.
You can find their 5 section and 3 section pans on Amazon, or you can go and contribute to their Kickstarter campaign to receive one or more of these. These are really incredible pans and I highly recommend them. I think they would be good for college students especially. Definitely check these pans out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts