Vacation Idea!

**This is a review of my own. I have no affiliation with Dollywood and my family just loves going there. All opinions are my own**

For the second time, my family and I are going to Dollywood for our family vacation. Why, you ask? Because it is fabulous! This is by far the best amusement park we have been to. The lines aren't that long to wait in, the park is squeaky clean, the rides are all fun, the list goes on! Even the ticket prices aren't that bad! For a 3 day pass to Dollywood is under 100$ per person. And if you like water parks, it's just 10$ more for a 3 day pass to both Dollywood and Splash Country. We aren't big on water parks so we are just going to Dollywood. In addition to the rides, there are shows to see. I loved the show we saw the last time we were there about different birds. It was really neat to learn about them and see them too! Throughout the year they have different performers and singers in different parts of the park. It is a very family friendly atmosphere and we enjoyed every minute that we were there, which is why we are going back! We stay at a hotel off site, but there are cabins and a resort that is affiliated with Dollywood that you can get package deals too. And Pigeon Forge is a gorgeous town to visit too. You are surrounded by mountains that are just beautiful. If you haven't been to Dollywood, you should definitely look into it for your next vacation. We highly recommend it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts