Greenies Treats! (PS I'm baaack!)

**I received product free in exchange for my 100% honest review thanks to Chewy.com. All opinions are my own**

As you know, I have 2 adult dogs, Kojack and Bolt. Kojack is a black lab mix and Bolt is a bassett hound mix. I love them to pieces, but their breath stinks. I mean bad. I know that there are tooth brushes out there for dogs and even meat flavored toothpaste, but really, I'm not going to go through holding them down and forcing them to brush their teeth. I did that with three kids and I'm not about to start again! Thank goodness Chewy.com has Greenies! These fabulous treats come in three different flavors for the puppies, blueberry, fresh and original. My two have tried the Fresh and Blueberry so far and love them. Bolt does his little hoppy happy dance when he sees me pull the bag out. And their breath doesn't smell like something died in their mouths anymore! I sent the original flavor home with my granddog, Bentley, and he gave his approval too! These fight plaque and tartar buildup too. I love that they are shaped like little toothbrushes. I think that's adorable. You can get these delivered to you from Chewy.com and the box comes with all three flavors, 12 per pack. for the 25-50 lb dog. Yes, Kojack is over 50 lbs, but that's ok. You can also order just one flavor. Grab some of these to keep your puppy's teeth clean!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts