This Week's Menu!

I am a Facebook newbie. I have only been on there since November. But, in that short amount of time, I have fallen in love with how many recipes are on there! And it helps my quest to stop my family from eating out so much. Thursdays are my traditional grocery day and last night I decided that I was actually going to make a menu and grocery list and stick to it! That's the key factor there- sticking to it. I am notorious for saying that I'm going to stick to a list and then either forget said list or just ignore it.\
 Here is my menu for the week, along with the links to the recipes. I only did 6 days, with one day either being "fend for yourself" day or eat out day.

Thursday-- Pepper Steak from South Your Mouth
Friday-- Layered Dorito Casserole from Spend with Pennies
Saturday--Long John Silver's Chicken from 77 Easy Recipes--the secret is warm ginger ale! Who knew?
Sunday--Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole from 77 Easy Recipes
Monday--Smoked Sausage and Potato Bake from 77 Easy Recipes
Tuesday--Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing from My Incredible Recipes

I'll update before next week which ones are "keeper" recipes and which weren't so good. I'm hoping soon to share an idea that my best friend just did from a book a friend of hers gave her. She did 20 crock pot meals from Aldi for 150$. You make them ahead and then freeze them. Isn't that a great idea? Hopefully I can share that soon! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts