Chicken Cutlets!

I don't know if I've ever posted my recipe for plain ol' chicken cutlets. This is as easy as recipes get and it tastes soooo good. Hubby has to put Devil's Spit BBQ sauce on them but that's only because if it's not hot, he doesn't eat it. Here is my super simple easy peasy delicious recipe!

1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts- you can either buy them already cut or you can slice big ones in half. If you do it that way, you need to pound them out a little bit to make sure they are thin. Also I use 2 lbs just because I have teenagers.
Italian style bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
milk
salt and pepper

After opening and pounding if need be, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Take beaten egg and mix about 1/4 c milk, give or take, with it. Then in another bowl, pour the bread crumbs in. Just eyeball it. You will need enough to dredge all the chicken through and cover both sides of each piece. Then, in a skillet, heat olive oil, enough to cover the bottom of the pan, and place each piece in the oil. What I do is cook until brown on both sides, and then put in a 350 oven for about 15-20 minutes to make sure it's cooked through. Serve and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap

On My Journey: Cataracts